The Sonoma County Falcons for Fun (SCFF) Chapter is based in Santa Rosa, California, and is affiliated with the Falcon Club of America (FCA). The main objective of the SCFF and the FCA is to preserve the FALCON automobile produced from 1960-1970.
The SCFF was formed in 1995. Most of our membership is located in the Northcoast region of California. Santa Rosa is located approximately 50 miles North of San Francisco in Sonoma County.
Our Chapter Logo is reflective of the following:
- The Hubcap Spinner represents the basis for our Chapter–FORD FALCON vehicles.
- The Grapes represent our home base–the Wine Country of Sonoma County, California
- Our name indicates one of our main goals–To have FUN!!!
- The FCA name is included to indicate our affiliation with the Falcon Club of America.
Although most of our members are located in Northern California, we welcome applications from anywhere.
A member of our Chapter must also have a membership in our parent organization–The Falcon Club of America (FCA).
Benefits to joining the Sonoma County Falcons for Fun include the following:
- We try to live up to our namesake–Falcons for Fun!
- We are a strong active Chapter–with over 30 members!
- We welcome all Falcon lovers and their Falcons–from daily drivers and projects to show cars. We work together to preserve and improve our Falcons.
- Friendships and networking with fellow Falcon enthusiasts.
- Participation in club events including cruises, shows, and get-togethers.
- Subscription to our Falcons For Fun!!! chapter newsletter–with interesting articles, photographs, and Chapter information.
- Opportunities to contribute to worthwhile community efforts through chapter events.
- As a member of the Falcon Club of America (FCA), you will receive the national newsletter. The Falcon News is an excellent full-color newsletter that is published on a monthly basis. There are interesting articles and photographs regarding Falcons and their owners.
- As a member of the Falcon Club of America, you will join a world-wide network of Falcon enthusiasts, and have the support of our national organization.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FOR THE SONOMA COUNTY FALCONS FOR FUN CHAPTER
Become a Member
July 23, 2020 @ 8:00 am - July 25, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
October 2, 2020 @ 8:00 am - October 3, 2020 @ 5:00 pm